Sound doesn’t work. What can I do?
- Check the Side Switch on the upper right corner of your iPad and make sure that the orange dot is not showing.
- Turn up the volume using the buttons on the right side of your iPad.
- Please restart your device.
See “Restart iPad” here: http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/assistant/itunes/
See “Restart iPhone” here:http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/troubleshooting/phone/#
- If you are using iOS 4.3 or above (See Settings > General > Version, for iOS version number):
Go to “Settings” > Go to “General” > Go to “Use Side Switch to”: > Check “Mute”
Open the app, and the sound should now be working.
- (Optional) Now if you want to change the Settings to “Use Side Switch to: Lock Rotation”, you can. With the Lock Rotation setting selected, you can change the Side Switch to show the orange dot, and the app will now still have sound.
Do you have more questions? Send us a request here